Menopause has several symptoms — but essential oils are here to alleviate them.
Do you suffer from:
— Anxious feelings?
— Mood swings?
— Sleep issues?
— Body aches and joint pains?
These are usually signs of menopause symptoms and inflammation occurring within the body.
The three main hormones to consider are Progesterone, Oestrogen and Testosterone — each with their own responsibilities and effects on the body.
Think of them as musical instruments. When balanced and in tune, these hormones create a harmonious symphony.
However, when they are out of tune and not in good condition, they can be jarring and irritating to listen to. Thus, they usually result in adverse symptoms.
To keep these hormones in harmony and to create a state of ‘homeostasis’ for our bodies, the following guidelines need to be followed:
✨ Top 10 Tips to Create (and Maintain) Balance At Any Age ✨
- A daily Body Boost Blend. Adding Essential Oils to a carrier oil and massaging your body daily reduces cortisol and stress, detoxifies body and creates a positive body- mind connection. This is one big way to practice self-love.
- Protein. Add protein to every meal. This includes, nuts, chicken, eggs, tofu, soy products, dark greens, meats, liver.
- Movement. At least 30 min of daily movement should offer a balance of cardio, strength and flexibility to create a strong, vibrant body (for women in particular) to combat the effects of aging, inflammation and menopausal symptoms.
- Hydration. Water intake of up to 2 litres / 8 cups — averaging a glass of water per hour (if that makes it more manageable) should keep your skin looking plump and your organs refreshed.
- Fresh Air. Get your daily dose of Vitamin D by going outside, for approximately 30 minutes a day. Experts suggest doing this first thing in the morning to activate pineal gland and support your circadian rhythms.
- Meditation. Mediation and or deep breathing throughout your day offers an extensive list of benefits all backed by science. A life skill strategy that is a non-negotiable tool for our modern times.
- Passion. Being passionate about something — an advocacy, a relationship, a cause, a hobby pr a a career that lights you up provides deep meaning and purpose.
- Reduction of sugar consumption. This modern day ‘cocaine’ is in all processed foods. This is linked to higher blood pressure, inflammation, weight gain, diabetes, and fatty liver disease.
- Sleep Hygiene. Having a rhythm helps your brain distinguish the day from the night, clear your mind and body of the day’s stresses, and fall asleep peacefully.
- Creative outlet. A space to create, either it be dancing, painting, writing, going to exhibitions helps you deal with anxiety and stress, gives you a sense of purpose, and helps make space to overcome obstacles.
✨ A daily Body Boost Blend of Essential Oils has a myriad of benefits especially when you’re experiencing Menopause symptoms ✨
Let alone the individual effects of the Essential Oils.
This is my number one tool for both myself and clients to overcome symptoms of menopause, reducing the severity of issues experienced and also eliminating some of them altogether over time.
Here’s a Body Blend recipe as you tune in to your inner wisdom and listen to your body especially as you experience symptoms of Menopause.
✨ The Essential Collection ✨
Restore your natural equilibrium with a luxurious essential oil blend collection that’s formulated to strengthen your five emotional and physical states.
Each blend helps you deal with happenings that threaten to derail you. They form a collection that together supports your 5 Pillars of Health.
Use them soulfully, with intention and be inspired towards beauty, balance and brilliance.
Immerse yourself in a truly holistic experience.
Give yourself the space to breathe and get in touch with your inner goddess.
Discover their sacred power.
Feel things shift.
Let wellness flow.
Much Health, Happiness and Love,