RETURNS, REFUNDS, SHIPPING POLICY
GOODS AND SHIPPING RETURNS
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Opened Essential Oil Bottles and used
- Tampered with product
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 28 Dover St, Caulfield South, Melbourne, VIC, 3162, Australia.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and she/he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 28 Dover St, Caulfield South, Melbourne, VIC, 3162, Australia.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Booking, Refund and Cancellation Policy
I’m so excited to offer these Workshops and I value your time and financial investment as well as your interest. The purpose of this policy is to establish a relationship of mutual honouring and respect between us with regard to the booking and attending of Workshops.
- You can book a single Workshop in order to get a taste of things, and then book for a combo of 2 or 3 – the discounted price will still apply.
- I’m committed to helping you discover your path to beauty, balance and brilliance. However, if I have to cancel a workshop (due to unforeseen circumstances), all participants will be offered a full refund, a rescheduled Workshop or a credit.
- The Aromatherapist will endeavour to inform participants of cancellations at least 48hrs prior to the workshop.
- ‘Change of mind’ is a no refund and Workshop places are non-transferable unless by written submission and approval by admin.
- If you’re unable to attend the Workshop, on cancellation you’ll receive a full refund less $5 administration fee provided that the notification of cancellation is received 7 days before the Workshop date. Cancellation within 7 days of the Workshop date will incur a 100% administration fee.
- Any request to cancel or change workshop places must be made in writing by email to email@example.com
- When a refund is necessary or in exceptional circumstances a withdrawal is approved, the resulting credit can be transferred to another Wellness Workshop or refund made into your bank account.
- Please make any request to transfer a credit in writing to The Aromatherapist firstname.lastname@example.org
- A transfer can only be completed once within 12 months of the original Workshop date.
If you can’t make the subsequent Workshop to which you’ve transferred your credit or the 12 months expires, unfortunately your fees will be forfeited.