No products in the basket.
This salad is fresh, crisp and zesty.
It adds a splash of crunch and the coriander and Daikon provide a cleansing salad for your liver. This is a fantastic way to impress friends easily.
PREPARATION : 20 MINUTES
MARINATING TIME: A few hours to overnight.
SERVES: 5-7 people.
- 650g daikon radish (1very large organic daikon radish or a few small ones).
- 3 tablespoons (60ml) lemon juice, lime juice or Apple Cider Vinegar.(or a mix of all 3)
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) Himalayan or sea salt
- 1 tablespoons (30ml) coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons (20ml) finely-chopped, fresh coriander leaves
- Peel the radish
- Cut into julienne strips by slicing into 5 cm( 2 inches) sections then slicing again into strips lengthwise.
- Combine the lemon juice,sesame oil,salt and sugar.
- Pour the dressing over salad and leave to marinate for minimum few hours to overnight.
- Before serving add dressing Mix well.